File Submitter: shrawan
File Submitted: 27 Jul 2012
File Category: Public Utility
This form is to be used for inclusion of name in the electoral roll. This form can be downloaded online from National Concerns.com download segment for free. The Voter ID card eligibility is as under:
- is not less than 18 years of age on the qualifying date and
- is ordinarily resident in a constituency, shall be entitled to be registered in the electoral roll of the Constituency.
During revision period, the application can be filed at the designated locations where the draft electoral roll is displayed (mostly polling station locations) as well as the Electoral Registration Officer and Assistant Electoral Registration Officer of the constituency. The application can be filed only with the Electoral Registration Officer during the period when the revision is not happening.
The application should be addressed to the Electoral Registration Officer of the constituency in which you seek registration. The name of the constituency should be mentioned in the blank space. Following documents are required along with the form
- Name Proof (With Documentary Proof)
- Age Proof (With Documentary Proof) Documentary proof of age will be required only in those cases, where age of the applicant is between 18 and 21 years. In all other cases declaration of his age by the applicant will be taken as proof of age.
- Date of Birth Proof (With Documentary Proof)
- Proof of ordinary residence to be attached are as under:
i) Bank / Kisan / Post Office current Pass Book, or
ii) Applicant’s Ration Card / Passport / Driving License / Income Tax Return filed or Assessment Order, or
iii) Latest Water / Telephone / Electricity / Gas Connection Bill for that address, either in the name of the
applicant or that of his / her immediate relation like parents etc., or
iv) Postal department’s posts received / delivered in the applicant’s name at the given address.
- You have the option to submit one recent coloured passport-size photograph alongwith the form. The photograph will be used to print your image in the electoral roll and issue of identity card, if required.
Click here to download this file