Recent Status Updates
<a title="Садовый инструмент Фискарс" href="http://kupitetut.com/fiskars/">Садовый инструмент Фискарс</a><a href="http://kupitetut.com/fiskars/shovels/" title="Купить лопату Фискарс | Fiskars" >Лопаты Фискарс</a><a href="http://kupitetut.com/fiskars/axe/" titile="Купить топор Фискарс" >Купить топор Fiskars</a><a href="http://kupitetut.com/fiskars/scrapers/" title="Сгреперы,Снегоубор...
Free website developer
Sale & Payment Receipt form for Selling a used Car
shrawan - Mar 07 2013 07:31 AM
delivery of speed postspeedpost tracking consumer
India Post’s online tracking allows you to access tracking information and confirm the delivery of your item by using the tracking number assigned to you at the time of Booking. You can find the tracking number on the Postal receipt handed over to you at the Post office Counter at the time of booking
What can be tracked?
- Speed post (Domestic EMS)
- International EMS
- Electronic Money Order (eMO)
- Registered Mail
- Express Parcel
- Electronic Value Payable Parcel (eVPP)
The tracking system is updated periodically to provide you with the most current information available about the location and status of your item. You'll be able to find out the following:
- When your item was booked
- When your item was dispatched and received at various locations during its journey
- When your item was delivered, or:
- When a Delivery Intimation Notice was issued to notify the recipient that the item is available for delivery
1. Enter the Postal Article Number In the Tracking Number(s) box, in the following format EE123456789IN
2. Select the Go button to view your results.
The speed post can be tracked from the official India Post website here: http://services.ptcm...eednettracking/
Guide Lines for Providing the Article Number:
1. Article Number should contain 13 characters. For example, article number should be of the form "XX000000000XX"
2. Please type the article prefix and suffix correctly
3. Please type the article number correctly as at appears in the Post Office Receipt
The speed post can also be tracked by sending an SMS : SP<space>Speed Post Number Eg.For Speed Post No. EK123456789IN SP EK123456789 SMS to 55352
- 'IN' at the end of Speed Post number need not be given. Eg. if the Speed Post number is EE123456789in; you need to send the message as: SP EE123456789
- The service is not case sensitive - you may use capitals or lower case or a mix of both.
- The data will be retained upto 3 months from the date of booking for the purpose of SMS tracking.
- The service is available across all service providers in the country. Rates charged by the service provider are applicable
I don't see my speed Post number in the tracking website provided!
In case you do not see your article over the tracking website provided by India Post, it can be due to following reasons:
- The Counter clerk has given your manual receipt and had not scanned the barcode
- The barcode was scanned, but due to network traffic the details were not uploaded at the booking post office
- The article was booked at a bigger post office, where the booking clerk failed to scan and upload to the central server.
- There is network traffic or the India Post server is down temporarily.
- The option for you is to make a complaint to the Speed Post center. Here is the list of speed post centres available over the website of India Post: http://services.ptcm.../Managers.aspx.
You will find 'Manager Speed Post' or 'Senior Manager Speed post'. You need to make a complaint to him/her. You have an option either to make an online web complaint here: http://www.indiapost...Ccc/PCData.aspx In the above case, if you selected the right booking speed post center, the complaint gets redirected to the concerned Speed Post center customer care.
- Alternatively you have an option of complaining to the nearest post office customer care center (generally Head Post Office/General post office). For that you need to go personally and give the complaint.
- Thirdly you have an option of lodging a complaint with Superintendent/ Senior Superintendent of Post Offices, who is in charge of the division. They have a customer care center (May be common with Head Post Office, somewhere).
They have very strong SLA as their performance is measured by number of complaints left unresolved.
- All the Customer Care Centers called in short as CCC has a web based in-house application where they can lodge a complaint both for within their division and also for any other place.
- In case all the above fails to track your article, your next option is to approach, Senior Superintendent of Post Offices and lodge a formal complaint. SSPO called in short normally has Complaint Inspector (CI) in their office whose job is to take up such complaints. This is at the higher level and resolving the complaint will become top priority.
- In case you are still not able to track the article, you have further options:
- File and RTI (Right to Information) or
- Approach the next higher authority of SSPO that is Director Postal Services to whom SSPO reports.
Generally if SSPO office is not ready to resolve the issue or is slow, once should use both the options.
To get the RTI drafted visit http://www.rtiindia.org.
- The sample RTI application is available on our download segment here: http://www.nationalc...ample-rti-form/ or
- Custom designed RTI application can be downloaded from the RTI INDIA download segment here http://www.rtiindia....m/downloads.php.
[*]And finally, if still you do not have the remedy, you can directly approach the Postal Directorate (Dak Bhavan) at New Delhi writing to General Manager (Speed Post), Business Development Directorate.
[*]And at the extreme is Secretary Posts (Dak Bhavan) -> Minister of State (MoS) -> Minister of Communications (MoC)
[/list]Chances are you get the information by that time and luckily you need not take such extreme measures. By that time, either you will get the article tracked , or the information that it has been lost
In case you see your article in the online tracking but it's does not display delivered, it could be due to the following reasons:
- Mismatch of article in the bag: The article once scanned (barcode) by the booking office is put inside the Bag with a barcode. So either, the article was not matched with the list of the bag, or the bag barcode was not scanned properly.
- Midway, if the article is handled, the bag is tracked not the article, and the article is automatically tracked as it is inside the bag. So if the tracking shows initial entry, there are less chances of your article getting lost mid way- the only way is loss of the whole bag or somebody has stolen the articles from the bag while in transit.
- If the delivery office has not scanned the bag, the article won't show on the net tracking
Please leave your comments about the article. Also post if you have suggestions to improve the article. You are welcome to ask us more questions.
NationalConcerns.com & rtiindia.org
The article was originally posted in the blog post here: http://www.nationalc...-of-speed-post/
- Subbarayan Ganesan likes this